Dear all attendees of Prose Class,
Post your analysis in the reply section below by Sunday, November 18, 2013, 12:00 A.M. Make sure that your work is written using the following guidelines.
- Focus your analysis on an element of the short story (plot, character,theme, setting, or style).
- Make sure you include all sources of citation and list them in the references section.
- Use APA Style for citing and referencing (For a practical guide, see: APA Referencing Style)
- Write in continuous essay (minimize numbering and prevent using dots)
- Make sure every paragraph of yours meets the features of a good paragraph (see: Paragraph Definition and Elements)
- Use grammatical and effective sentences
- Use the following outline:
2. (Body of Analysis)