Write your individual analysis on the poems listed below. Begin your writing with the meaning (general and detailed) and intention of the poet. In the next section, discuss the use of connotation and imagery in the work. Write in continuous essay form and post it in the comment section below. Feel Free to use my analysis on Wordsworth’s I wandered Lonely as a Cloud as a model. Deadline for submitting: Thursday, October 31, 2013.
To get the poem you should analyze, just click the title put right after your name in the following lists. Don’t forget to put your student I.D. on top of your post.
1. Yulina R. –-> Amy Lowell’s Absence
2. Sri Dewi C. –> William Butler Yeats’ When You Are Old
3. Agustina –> Robert Frost’s A Soldier
4. Radini P.S. –> Rabindranath Tagore’s Last Curtain
5. Francisca A.K.–> Rossetti’s Wife To Husband